Sunday 19 February 2012

Recent BSC Renovations

We're overdue for a little renovation here at the Blood, Sweat & Carbs blog and I've been wanting to add a couple more elements to the site for a while now. Finally, over the past couple of days I found some time to start on 2 new pages that will become permanent features.

The first is a "Recipes" tab. From time to time I post healthy recipes, so I have created a separate page where all the recipes can be found, sorted by type. As I post more, I will add them to this list, making it way easier to find them! Alternately, you can use the search feature to find what you're looking for. Check it out!

The second addition is a "Diabetes Resources" tab. Here you will find basic diabetes info and links to diabetes organizations. Again, this page is a work in progress, and I will add to it on an ongoing basis. 

Any suggestions to improve the site, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great idea to put the recipes in one place!

    ReplyDelete