Friday 25 May 2012

What is the Challenge?


The Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge is a challenge to make your health a priority for 90 days. You decide what your personal challenge will entail. For example, you might want to lose weight; you might want to increase muscle mass; you might want to improve athletic performance; or you might simply want to get more balanced nutrition. Whatever your personal goal, the Body by Vi Challenge will help you stay on track, be accountable, and, most importantly, reach your goal, by providing the tools you need to be successful.

How do they do this? By providing you with amazing products that are easy and fun to use, inexpensive, and effective. And if that's not enough, they are offering $25,000,000 a year in free product, prizes, and vacations. With 3000 people joining the challenge every day, the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge is the number 1 weight loss and fitness challenge in North America. 


I started my 90 day challenge just over 2 months ago, using the Core Kit. My goal was to improve my running speed and ensure balanced nutrition. So far I have lost 8 pounds and 3.5 inches and taken 14 minutes off my half-marathon race time. I sleep better, have more energy, and feel absolutely incredible. Those who know me, know I take my health very seriously. I would never recommend a program and product unless I was absolutely positive it would help you. And this one will change your life.

For more info, watch the short video below, then check out my website, or contact me at bloodsweatcarbs@shaw.ca.



No comments:

Post a Comment