It's Diabetes Blog Week and the topic for Day 4 is to name 10 things that you hate about diabetes. Easy, peasy, lemon-squeezy, I could name 100...
Ten Random Things I Hate About Diabetes
10. Needles, needles, needles - tester needles, infusion set needles, and lab needles
9. Worrying about highs
8. Worrying about lows
7. Worrying about Dylan's future
6. The "stuff" we need to cart around, especially when traveling
5. Nighttime blood checks
4. Nagging my son all the time - did u test? did u test? did u test?
3. The constant carb counting
2. That "look" when I tell another parent about Dylan's D
1. That I can't take this disease away from my child