Monday 2 May 2011

Training Schedule Week of May 2nd to 8th

It's a 70 hour work week for me this week, so exercise time will be limited, to say the least. Nevertheless, I'm going to TRY to get something in every day, even if it's just a short workout.

Monday ~ Yoga / Run 60 minutes, easy
Tuesday ~ Cycle 30 minutes, fast
Wednesday ~ Cycle 60 minutes, moderate
Thursday ~ Run 70 minutes, easy
Friday ~ Run 40 minutes, pace  
Saturday ~ Cycle 3 hours, easy
Sunday ~ Run 90 minutes, easy

I'm hoping to add a yoga session or two in the morning before work this week, but we'll see how that goes. I have really enjoyed reuniting with my yoga practice over the past few weeks, and my body is certainly loving it, but early mornings are not my thing. Here's hoping maybe I can wake up a bit earlier at least once this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment