Wednesday 16 November 2011

I Think I Can, I Think I Can


Write a list post with 10-15 lines that each start with "I think I can..." Write 5 lines at the end that start with "I know I can..."

I think I can be more vigilant with Dylan's diabetes care.

I think I can do some more volunteer work with JDRF.

I think I can reduce my stress level.

I think I can eat healthier.

I think I can ride my bike across Canada.

I think I can complete my first triathlon.

I think I can manage my time better.

I think I can blog more.

I think I can visit with friends and family more often.

I think I can be present more.

I know I can spend more quality time with my kids.

I know I can be a better wife.

I know I can teach Dylan to test his blood sugar more often.

I know I can run a marathon.

I know I can live every day to its fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment