Sunday 13 November 2011

Teach a Class


What's something that you're uniquely great at and could teach a class on? Write the tutorial in a blog post. 
-
Seriously? This is really the prompt for today? Hmmm...I am teacher by profession; elementary to be precise, so teaching is something I do every day of my life. Certainly I could teach a class in any school subject at any grade level, but I don't think that's the idea behind the prompt.
-
Outside of my job, there are a tons of things I would live to teach but am not necessarily knowledgeable enough to teach. I love to cook, but am more of a student myself, than a teacher. I love running and cycling, but again, am no expert. I could probably teach a class in yoga, or how to run a book club, but neither of those topics really fit with the "health activism" theme.
-
I think I'll use the first of my two "get out of post free" days for today's prompt.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment