Thursday 31 May 2012

Diabetes, blogging, new opportunities, and a May mini-vacay

I still can't believe the month of May is over already. It really seems like April was just yesterday. There was so much going on in May that the days literally flew by for me.

Why so busy? On May 1st I decided to undertake a new project and start promoting the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. It's something I had been considering since first trying, and falling in love with, their signature shakes in March, but a lack of time had held me back until now.

Now that the month is over, the only thing I regret is not starting sooner. Not only do I love the program, the company, and the people, I have had incredible personal success with the products. To date I have lost 8 pounds, taken 14 minutes off my half marathon race time, and feel better than I have in years! I am sleeping better, have way more energy, and feel an increased overall sense of well being. Add to that the fact that I now have a pretty decent supplementary source of income for me and my family, and it's easy to see why I am so excited to share this opportunity with others!

Oh, and the final bonus? After only a month with the company, my husband and I qualified for their BMW program, which means that ViSalus will now pay me to drive a black, silver, or green BMW. I can pick any model, new or used, buy or lease, and the company will contribute $600 per month towards the car payment.

I am so thankful for this incredible opportunity and am looking forward to growing with this cutting edge corporation!

No comments:

Post a Comment