Sunday 4 November 2012

Full Disclosure


Day 4 Prompt: How do you decide what to share? What do/don't you share?

Anyone who reads my blog knows I share a lot. Maybe too much, in some people's opinions, but it's within my comfort level. My blog is like my journal - a place where I can share my feelings, my ideas, my hopes, and my fears.It's where I process my thoughts and deal with what is happening in my life. What I share on a day to day basis really fluctuates with my mood; some posts are in-depth and some more superficial. Some talk about personal issues, while others are more informative in nature.

Do I have limits? Sometimes. I don't write about my non-D kids very often. My readers certainly know I have 3 children, and they may know their names, but my writing focuses on Dylan. I very rarely write about my husband because he's not as comfortable as I am sharing his life with the world. 

For the most part, my blog focuses on raising a child with type 1 diabetes and all of the daily challenges and experiences that come with that.

There is still lots of time to participate in WEGO Health's November Blog Carnival. Simply click here to find out more info and to sign up for the daily prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment